1 pouch (404g) Cup4Cup Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/2 teaspoon (2.5g) baking powder
2 each (100g) large eggs
4 tablespoons (55g) melted butter
1. Combine brownie mix and baking powder together in a large bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
2. Mix in eggs and melted butter and stir well to combine. Dough will be very wet and sticky.
3. Wrap dough in plastic wrap & refrigerate for 1 hour and until very firm.
4. Scoop batter into balls about the size of a generous tablespoon. Roll in your hand into a ball and drop into a bowl of powdered sugar. Roll around until generously coated. (Note: If dough is too sticky to roll, coat hands lightly in oil or powdered sugar.)
5. Place covered cookies on a sheet pan about 2 inches apart and bake in a preheated 350°F until done and cracked on top, about 10-12 minutes.