Yield: Yields one 8" x 8" pan
Bake Time: 20 to 25 minutes
1 pouch Cup4Cup Chocolate Brownie Mix
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
1⁄2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 8” x 8” square pan.
3. Mix together eggs, water and melted butter or coconut oil in a bowl.
4. Add Cup4Cup Chocolate Brownie Mix to the same bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
5. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
7. Cool completely before cutting.