Yield: 12 muffins
1 ¾ cups (245 g) Cup4Cup flour
½ cup (50 g) ground flaxseed
1 cup (220 g) brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons (8 g) baking soda
1 teaspoon (3 g) baking powder
½ teaspoon (2 g) kosher salt
1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
1 ½ cups (215 g) grazed zucchini
1/3 (75 g) cup mashed banana (about 1 medium banana)
¾ cup (180 g) milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon (3 g) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, ground flaxseed, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, egg, vanilla, mashed banana and zucchini. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups, dividing it equally.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until they spring back when pressed. Cool muffins on a wire rack.
- Try adding ½ cup chocolate chips to make these an decadent treat!
- You may use Cup4Cup Wholesome Flour in this recipe. Just substitute in Wholesome flour in equal parts for the Cup4Cup flour called for and omit the ½ cup ground flaxseed.