1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cups dark muscovado sugar or dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups Cup4Cup Multipurpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2 1/2 cups K+M dark morceaux or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together the butter and both sugars until fluffy.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until fully incorporated.
4. Whisk together Cup4Cup Flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and then add to the wet ingredients. Mix on low speed until just combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chunks or chips.
6. Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
8. Cool chocolate chip cookies for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.