Yield: One 10-inch Bundt cake
Bake Time: 50-60 min
For the Cake:
2 ½ cups (350 g) Wholesome Cup4Cup flour
1 teaspoon (3.5 g) kosher salt
2 teaspoons (7 g) baking powder
1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
1 ½ cups (300 g) granulated sugar
4 large eggs, at room temperature
½ cup (110g) coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon (5 g) vanilla extract
1 cup (240 g) plain full-fat Greek yogurt
For the Berry Filling:
2 cups fresh blueberries and/or raspberries
1 tablespoon (8 g) Wholesome Cup4Cup flour
¼ cup (55 g) brown sugar
½ cup (70 g) Wholesome Cup4Cup flour
1 ½ (3 g) teaspoons ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon (1 g) kosher salt
1 tablespoon (13 g) coconut oil, at room temperature
For the Streusel & Berry Filling:
- For the streusel, mix together brown sugar, Wholesome flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Cut in the coconut oil until the mixture resembles wet sand; set aside.
- Toss the blueberries and raspberries with the 1 tablespoon of Wholesome flour and set aside.
For the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick 10-inch Bundt pan with pan spray.
- Mix together Wholesome flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until pale yellow in color, about 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the oil and vanilla extract. Then add the flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with the Greek yogurt. The batter will be very thick.
- Scoop half of the batter by the spoonful into the Bundt pan. Using a palette knife spread it into an even layer. Sprinkle the berries evenly over the top. Next, sprinkle all of the streusel topping over the berries. Scoop the remaining batter evenly over top, using a palette knife to smooth.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, until the cake is deep golden brown and springs back easily when pressed. Cool in the pan for 30 minutes and then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.