For the Crust:
1 bag Cup4Cup Pizza Crust Mix
1 cup warm water
For Topping One Pizza Crust:
½ cup prepared basil pesto
5 cups arugula, clean
1 cup carrots, shaved into ribbons
1 cup asparagus spears, shaved lengthwise
1/2 cup parmesan, shaved
2 tablespoon chive blossoms
2 tablespoon chives finely cut
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup garlic olive oil or other oil of your choice
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Follow steps 1 through 6 on the back of pizza package to form the dough. Season the dough with salt.
3. Bake the dough in the oven 12-15 minutes or the crust is golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the oven.
4. While the crust is baking, make the dressing for the salad. Place the lemon juice in a medium bowl. Whisk in the garlic olive oil to create a vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine the arugula, carrot ribbons, shaved asparagus and parmesan. Drizzle in the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Set aside.
6. Top the prebaked crust with the pesto, using the back of a spoon to spread the sauce evenly over the crust.
7. Place the dressed arugula salad over the top of the pizza. Sprinkle the cut chives and the chive blossoms over the top.
8. Slice your pizza and enjoy!