For the Crust:
1 bag of Cup4Cup Pizza Crust Mix
1 cup warm water
For Topping One Pizza Crust:
1/2 cup creme fraiche
1/2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
3 cups arugula, clean
1/2 cup parmesan, shaved
4 ounces smoked salmon, sliced thinly
1/4 cup pickled red onion, julienne
1/4 cup scallions, sliced thinly
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon white vinegar
6 eggs, poached
1 lemon, sliced into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Follow steps 1 through 6 on the back of pizza package to form the dough. Season the dough with salt.
3. Bake the dough in the oven 12-15 minutes or the crust is golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the oven.
4. While the pizza is baking, poach the eggs. To poach, bring a deep 4-quart pot filled with 2 quarts of water + 1 tablespoon vinegar to a simmer over medium heat. Crack the 6 eggs into a small bowl. Using a spoon, quickly stir the water in one direction to create a whirlpool. Quickly, pour the eggs into the water, dropping them in as close to the water as possible. Cook the eggs for approximately 5 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place onto a plate lined with paper towels.
5. Top the prebaked crust with the creme fraiche, using the back of a spoon to spread it evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the fontina evenly over the crust. Place the crust back into the oven to just melt the cheese, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven.
6. Top the pizza with the arugula. Place the parmesan shavings, thinly sliced salmon, pickled red onions, and scallions evenly over the top. Lastly, top the pizza with the poached eggs. Season the tops of the eggs with salt and pepper.
7. Slice the breakfast pizza, squeeze a lemon wedge over each piece and enjoy!