½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 ½ cups Cup4Cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ cup strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9” x 9” baking dish with pan spray; set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir to fully mix.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in the egg, vanilla and peanut butter on low. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until they are fully moistened.
4. Spread half of the dough into the prepared pan. Press the dough down in the pan and corners. Spread the jam on top of the dough. Sprinkle the remaining half of the dough evenly on top of the jam.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes and top is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting.