Yield: about 1 dozen 4-inch dog treats
For Dog Treats:
1 cup (140 g) Cup4Cup Multipurpose Flour
½ cup (50 g) gluten free rolled oats
½ teaspoon (1.5 g) baking powder
½ cup (150 g) creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
¼ cup (60 g) vegetable or chicken stock
For Egg Wash:
1 large egg
1 teaspoon water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, oats and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, egg and chicken stock until fully combined. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir until the flour is fully moistened. Press the dough into a ball and shape it into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out dough, using extra flour to prevent sticking, to about ¼-inch thick. Use a 4-inch bone shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Place shapes onto the prepared baking sheet. Re-roll dough as needed to cut out more shapes.
- Beat together the egg and the water for the egg wash. Brush the egg wash on top of each dog treat.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes and until the dog treats are golden brown. Store in an airtight container.