Yield: 1 Loaf (9x5" bread pan)
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 90 min
Bake Time: 60 min
Total Time: 5 1/2 hrs
1 pouch Cup4Cup Multigrain Bread Mix
2 large eggs (room temperature)
1 2/3 cups water (110°F)
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 perfect rise yeast packet (provided)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Combine eggs, oil, and vinegar in bowl of mixer with paddle attachment, and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds to break up eggs.
- Add yeast and water mixture to bowl, and mix again to combine.
- Add Cup4Cup Multigrain Bread Mix to bowl and mix on low until fully combined. Scrape down sides of bowl as well as paddle, and continue to mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to well oiled bread pan. Use spatula to spread dough evenly in pan. Finish with a wet spatula to smooth out entire surface.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise in a warm spot for 45-60 minutes. Mixture should be even with top of pan before placing in oven.
- When dough has fully risen and is even with or slightly above the top of the pan, place in the oven, and cook for 50-60 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 205°F.
- Remove bread from the oven. Immediately remove loaf from pan and place on a wire rack. Allow to cool fully (approximately 3 hours) before slicing.