Yield: One 9”x 5” loaf pan
3 cups (300 g) zucchini, shredded on a medium-sized grate
3 large eggs
1 ¾ cups (350 g) granulated sugar
1 cup (215 g) vegetable oil
2 cups (280 g) Cup4Cup Wholesome or Multipurpose Flour
¼ teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
1 teaspoon (5 g) baking soda
1 ½ teaspoons (3 g) ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon (5 g) kosher salt
1 ½ teaspoons (6 g) vanilla extract
¼ cup ground (25 g) flaxseed, golden
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease & flour a loaf pan liberally.
- In large bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until well blended, should be pale yellow in color. Whisk in the oil slowly. Stir in the shredded zucchini and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl mix together all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt and flaxseed.
- Fold dry mixture into wet mixture until fully incorporated. Spread batter evenly into the loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately one hour and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. The loaf should also spring back when pressed with a finger.