Yield: 7 buns
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 90 min
Bake Time: 20 min
Total Time: 5 hours
1 pouch Cup4Cup Multigrain Bread Mix
3 large eggs (room temperature)
1 2/3 cups water (110°F)
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 perfect rise yeast packet (provided)
1/4 cup sesame seeds (optional)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Combine two eggs, oil, and vinegar in bowl of mixer with paddle attachment, and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds to break up eggs.
- Add yeast and water mixture to bowl, and mix again to combine.
- Add Cup4Cup Multigrain Bread Mix to bowl and mix on low until fully combined. Scrape down sides of bowl as well as paddle, and continue to mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Portion dough into 5oz portions, oil hands and shape dough into balls.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise in a warm spot for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Whisk 1 egg, and brush each ball with a thin even coat of egg wash. Finish by sprinkling liberally with sesame seeds.
- Bake 375 F 15-20 minutes.