Yield: About 20 blondies
2 cups (280 g) Cup4Cup Multipurpose Flour
1 ½ teaspoons (5 g) kosher salt
1 cup (225 g) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup (220 g) brown sugar
½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1 ½ (7.5 g) teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cups gluten free Halloween candy, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9” x 9” square pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together the Cup4Cup flour and salt; set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the melted butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- With the mixer on low, add the eggs in one at a time and mix until smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract. Add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in half of the Halloween candy.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Sprinkle the remaining half of the Halloween candy on top of the batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes and until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The edges should be golden brown.
- Cool to room temperature and then cut into 20 squares to serve.
- Be sure to verify that the candies you choose to use are gluten free.O
- Our favorite candy to use is chocolate based Halloween candy, such as M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, and Snickers.
- These are best served with a cold glass of milk!