Yield: About 3 dozen graham crackers
1 ½ cups (335 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup (140 g) packed brown sugar
½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
2 tablespoons (42 g) honey
½ teaspoon (2.5 g) vanilla extract
2 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon (335 g) Cup4Cup Multipurpose Flour
1 cup (140 g) Cup4Cup Wholesome Flour
½ teaspoon (2 g) kosher salt
1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
1 ½ teaspoons (3 g) ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Cream together the butter, both sugars, honey and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cream until homogenous, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix on low until just combined.
- Roll the dough out in between sheets of parchment paper to about 1/8th inch thick. Refrigerate sheets for about 1 hour and until firm. Cut out shapes of desired size and shape. Place onto parchment lined sheet trays with 1 inch of space in between.
- Refrigerate sheets for 10 minutes. Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for about 11-15 minutes, rotating pans half way through baking.