1 bag of Cup4Cup Pizza Crust Mix
1 cup warm water
Recommended toppings: sesame seeds, dried herbs, spices
- Follow steps 1 and 2 on the back of pizza package to form the dough.
- Roll the dough out in a rectangle to a 1/16th of an inch. The rolled dough should be almost see-through. Rolling to this thickness will ensure a thin, crispy cracker.
- For crackers, cut dough into various shapes using either a knife to cut squares or use round cutters to make circles. For flatbread, keep the dough in long sheets, and cut to fit onto a baking sheet.
- Brush a baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil, about 1 tablespoon. Place cut dough on the sheet pan. Brush the tops of the dough with more olive oil. Sprinkle it with salt. Also, if desired, sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
- Bake in a 350°F degree oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Rotate the sheet pan halfway through baking for even browning.
- Cool the crackers/flatbread for 15-20 minutes and store in an airtight container.
- Re-roll the scraps of dough into more shapes. Use the other dough ball to make more crackers or flatbread following the same steps above.