1 bag of Cup4Cup Pizza Crust Mix
1 cup warm water
Recommended toppings: sesame seeds, dried herbs, spices
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 on the back of pizza package to form the dough.
2. Roll the dough out in a rectangle to a 1/16th of an inch. The rolled dough should be almost see-through. Rolling to this thickness will ensure a thin, crispy cracker.
3. Cut dough into various shapes using either a knife to cut squares or use round cutters to make circles.
4. Brush a baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil, about 1 tablespoon. Place cut squares on the sheet pan. Brush the tops of the shapes with more olive oil. Sprinkle them with salt. Also, if desired, sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
5. Bake in a 350°F degree oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Rotate the sheet pan halfway through baking for even browning.
6. Cool the crackers for 15-20 minutes and store in an airtight container.
7. Re-roll the scraps of dough into more shapes. Use the other dough ball to make more crackers following the same steps above.