Yield: 12 muffins
2 cups (280 g) Cup4Cup Multipurpose Flour
2/3 cup (133 g) granulated sugar
1 tablespoon (10 g) baking powder
½ teaspoon (2 g) kosher salt
1 cup (240 g) milk
¼ cup (55 g) canola oil
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon (5 g) vanilla extract
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon orange zest (about 1 orange)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and orange zest. Add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir until it is just moistened; the batter will be lumpy. Gently fold in the cranberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly among each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.