2 teaspoons (10g) baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons (7g) baking soda
3 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons (510g) Cup4Cup flour
1 teaspoons (3.5g) kosher salt
1/4 cup (51g) granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups (255g) butter, cold, cut into small pieces
1 cup + 2 1/2 tablespoons (275g) heavy cream
1 cup (160g) dried cherries
1 cup (160g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl: baking powder, baking soda, Cup4Cup flour, salt, and sugar.
3. Add in chopped cold butter using a pastry cutter or fork. Cut the butter into the flour until the mixture contains pea-sized pieces of butter.
4. Slowly add in heavy cream into the butter/flour mixture and incorporate.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and dried cherries.
6. Scoop 12 scones using a 2 ½ inch (#10) scoop onto a prepared baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper, or sprayed with nonstick pan spray.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes and until golden brown. Cool and enjoy!