2 cups Cup4Cup flour
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, cold
4-5 tablespoons cold water
1. Place the flour, salt, white pepper, dry mustard and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to mix.
2. Add the cold butter into the food processor. Pulse until the butter pieces resemble the size of a pea. Add in the chilled shredded cheese, and pulse once.
3. Add in 4 to 5 tablespoons of cold water, one tablespoon at a time. Pulse until the mixture has just formed into a ball.
4. Wrap the cracker dough in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Roll out dough to about 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick on a lightly floured work surface. Cut into desired shape, circles, squares, etc.
6. Place crackers on a parchment lined baking sheets.
7. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown and crisp.
8. Store in an airtight container.