3 cups (420 g) Cup4Cup Flour
1 tablespoon (9 g) baking powder
1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
2 teaspoons (5 g) kosher salt
1 1/4 cup (145 g) grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cup (25 g) green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons (5 g) fresh parsley, chopped
12 ounces (340 g) gluten free lager-style beer
1 large egg
1 large egg white
3 tablespoons (60 g) honey
2 tablespoons (30 g) melted butter or canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 – 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.