Yield: 12 muffins
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 Bag Cup4Cup Muffin Mix
2 Large Eggs
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
½ cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 cup Carrots (peeled/grated)
½ cup Raisins
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon (ground)
1. Remove ½ cup of the mix from bag and reserve in small mixing bowl. This will be used for the streusel.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, and oil until combined.
3. Add remaining mix to liquid ingredients, and whisk until combined.
4. Finish batter by folding in grated carrots, raisins, and ground cinnamon.
5. Make streusel by adding 2 tablespoons of softened butter to reserved muffin mix, and use a fork to incorporate until butter flour mixture forms pea sized granules.
6. Portion batter into muffin tins, and top with 1 tablespoon of the streusel mixture.
7. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until firm to the touch.