For the Crust:
1 bag of Cup4Cup Pizza Crust Mix
1 cup warm water
For Topping One Pizza Crust:
1/2 cup green garlic béchamel, *See Chef’s Note
1/2 cup pancetta, diced
1/2 cup spring onions, cut in half
1 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
3 large eggs (optional)
1/2 cup fresh arugula
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1. Follow steps 1 through 7 on the back of pizza package to form the dough and prebake the crust.
2. Cook the pancetta in a small sauté pan over medium-heat until the fat has rendered and it is crispy. Remove pancetta from the pan and place onto a plate lined with paper towels; set aside. Retain the rendered fat in the pan.
3. In the same pan, over medium-high heat, add the spring onions to the pan. Cook the onions until lightly golden in color, about 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Top the prebaked crust with the béchamel sauce, using the back of a spoon to spread the sauce evenly over the crust.
5. Next, top the crust evenly with the shredded Fontina, cooked pancetta, sautéed onions, oregano leaves and thyme leaves. Crack the 3 eggs onto the pizza. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Transfer pizza to a pizza stone or place directly on the oven rack and cook. For runny yolks, cook until the cheese is melted and egg whites are cooked through. If you prefer well-done yolks, cook until the yolks are hard to the touch.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle fresh arugula over the top.
8. Slice and enjoy!