Yield: 12 standard muffins
2 cups (280 g) Cup4Cup Multipurpose flour
2/3 cup (133 g) granulated sugar
1 tablespoon (10 g) baking powder
½ teaspoon (2 g) kosher salt
1 cup (240 g) milk
¼ cup (55 g) canola oil
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon (5 g) vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (225 g) fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla. Add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir until it is just moistened; the batter will be lumpy. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly among each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can use frozen blueberries. Just be sure to lightly coat them in a little of the flour before adding to the batter to prevent streaking.
- You may sprinkle the tops of each muffin with sugar before baking.